Saturday, April 25, 2015

Hi Everyone!

I hope you are all doing well!  This week I participated in my first Women's Expo sharing the "magic" of the FGXpress Power Strips and Solar Strips with Rochester.  I had a great time with my teammates and was so excited to share my story.  It never ceases to amaze me how many people suffer from chronic daily pain.  I was happy to be able to offer them a way to mitigate their pain without turning to drugs. For the expo, I made myself a "cheat sheet" outlining the benefits of the ingredients in the Power Strips.  So many people wanted to see it at the expo that I decided to share it here, so here you go! = )

FGXpress Power Strips
Ingredients Breakdown:
Germanium
·      Located in back of strip – does not touch skin
·      Detoxifies
·      Creates a far infrared technology - Reflects thermal energy back into your body
·      Improves circulation and blood flow

Fermented Korean Red Ginseng  known as the “the PANAX” (cure all) in Eastern medicine
·      2 compounds: Saponin and Ginsenoside
o   Adaptogenic compounds: Adapt to what your body needs
·      Natural pain mitigation
·      Stress/anxiety
·      Blood pressure stabilization
·      Anti-diabetic effect

Capsaicin
·      (Typical Capsaicin Creams contain 0.25% capsaicin)
·      Power Strips contains 1% capsaicin
·      Derived from the chili pepper
·      Overwhelms nerves/pain receptors don’t receive or perceive pain as you normally would
·      Causes the warmth you sometimes feel when wearing a Power Strip

Marine Phytoplankton
·      Microscopic algae
·      Been around for over a million years – original raw food - keeps our Great Whales living for hundres of years!
·      4 pages of vitamins & minerals – antioxidants, phospholipids, omega 3’s, omega 6’s

The fine print: the above information are known benefits of the 4 Power Strip ingredients – I of course cannot claim or guarantee that our Power Strips “cure” any of these health issues.  I personally can say that in addition to relieving pain, I have found that Power strips have allowed me to sleep, improved anxiety, given me more energy and made me feel more clear headed.  

Uses:
·      * Chronic & acute pain
o   Joint pain, general aches and pains, menstrual cramps, migraines, sinus pain and more!
·      *Sleep

·   *Improvement of the Skin: shingles, acne, scarring, eczema etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment