Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Beauty Strips

WOAH!  I have been using our Beauty Strips for about 2 weeks now and I can't believe how incredible my skin feels!  My face is smoother, softer, and I swear some of my "fine lines" are already fading!  The Beauty Strips are our only product that are not actually strips.  There is a serum and a mask.  I have been using the serum at night so far and tonight I will finally try the mask.  I have heard it makes you feel like you just left the spa when you take it off.  I can't wait to detoxify my skin!  I will update after I try it.

Here is more info for you to check out:
You can find more information and order your own month's supply at betteryou.fgxpress.com.  Let me know if you have ANY questions!!

Below are some Before & After Photos:


No comments:

Post a Comment