Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Clean Living

For those of you who follow my FGXpress Facebook page, you've probably seen that I have been posting tips for healthier living.  If you don't already follow I would SO appreciate you "liking" me! I wanted to share this tip with my fellow bloggers because it's one I have really been taking to heart this year.

 Tip of the day: Think about what goes in and on your body.  This is something that I am finally starting to do myself.  I have really been trying to eat "cleaner" - no crazy diet, just monitoring what I'm putting in my body and trying to minimize the chemicals I'm ingesting.  One small change I've been doing is making my own CLEANER Coffee Creamer - it's simple and much better for you than the delish but chemical abundant ones that I have been using for years!    I used this recipe to start.  Now, I add 1/2 a tsp of peppermint extract and a little of my Thunder chocolate power and wahlah - Peppermint Mocha Creamer!

I challenge YOU - what small change can you make to start a CLEANER lifestyle? Please comment with ideas!!

In addition to being mindful about what goes IN my body, I have been more conscious about what is going ON my body.  After doing some research I was shocked to learn of the ingredients that are in some of the pain patches I have used in the past!



Truly, learning about the all natural products of FGXpress have opened my eyes to all of the toxic things I was poisoning my body with!  Even if our products are not the avenue you end up traveling, please do yourself a favor and read up on ingredients!

Yikes - as usual this got lengthy!!  I hope you all have a fabulous week - we almost made it to the weekend!! = )

Good night!!

Erin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment