Thursday, February 19, 2015

Consumer Reports: The Dangers of Painkillers

According to the article, "The Dangers of Painkillers" from the September 2014 issue of Consumer Reports:

Every year, Percocet, Vicodin, and other opioids kill 17,000 Americans and acetaminophen sends 80,000 people to the ER


People pop these pain pills like candy.  Many people figure - "Hey, I can get it at the grocery store; it can't be bad for me!" It is crazy the damage that these pills can do to your body.  They are detrimental on the stomach, liver, and kidneys just to start.  

When these over the counter pills don't provide enough relief for people they often turn to prescription narcotics such as OxyContinPercocet, and Vicodin. According to this article, these medications can be as addicting as HEROIN and can have deadly side effects!  46 people per day, or almost 17,000 people per year, die from overdoses of these drugs.  

There are many more alarming statistics in this article.  Feel free to read it yourself here: 


Reading this article has reaffirmed my decision to both use and sell FGXpress Power Strips.  I love that they are all natural and even boast POSITIVE side effects!  For those of you suffering from chronic pain - I literally have felt your pain.  I used Vicodin and other medications for years to try to alleviate my pain - and dealt with the side effects. :(  I can't even begin to tell you how much better I feel now completely MEDICINE FREE!  Please let me know if you have ANY questions!  Visit www.betteryou.fgxpress.com  to join today! 




No comments:

Post a Comment