Sunday, March 1, 2015

Sinus pain - GONE!

Hi Everyone! 

This past week I was fighting some sort of cold or virus.  I woke up Wednesday morning, groggy and with a terrible sore throat.  I popped in a Solar Strip and felt much better overall by the time I left for work!  Then that night (morning) at 2am with horrible sinus pain.  I went downstairs and was about to pop some Advil when I remembered that I had read about people using Power Strips to help with  sinus pain.  I took half of a Power Strip and cut it into 3 small strips.  I put one on my forehead and one across each side of my nose/cheek.  I went upstairs, fell right asleep and woke up feeling great!!  The next night I went to bed the same way and woke up feeling even better!!  I know I looked ridiculous, but it was worth it!  Between the Solar and Power Strips, I definitely cut the length of being sick down and made it much more manageable!!!  

I just read about someone placing 2 little power strips on her baby's jaw to help with teething!  Is there anything these strips can't help with??


No comments:

Post a Comment